Elyse Bruce reserves the right to refuse to post, at her discretion, any comments made to this blog. Reasons include, but are not limited to, the following:
• comments that are abusive, off-topic, or use excessive foul language;
• comments that contain false allegations presented as fact, especially when the individual posting these allegations is fully aware that the allegations are false;
• comments that contain objectionable opinions pertaining to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status and/or disability in accordance with guidelines set out by various Human Rights Commissions;
• comments containing links that solicit and/or advertise personal blogs and websites unless permission has been granted by the owner of this blog; and/or
• comments that are posted with the explicit intention of provoking others.
Elyse Bruce also reserves the right to replace abusive language, vulgar language, obscene language, foul language and profane language with the phrase “inappropriate language removed.”
Elyse Bruce is not responsible for posts that are deleted because they posted to the trash folder or were caught in the spam folder, based on the parameters set for the spam filter.
Elyse Bruce states that individuals who repeatedly disregard this policy will not be allowed to post comments to this blog.
Elyse Bruce reserves full rights to information and content posted anywhere within the elysebruce.wordpress.com blog site and Elyse Bruce social networking sites by any of its visitors and subscribers. Guest bloggers retain their copyrights, and Elyse Bruce retains her copyrights.
By posting to the articles, you signify agreement that you are giving Elyse Bruce permission to use, quote from, and/or reproduce your submission, in part or in whole, in any way, shape, form, or method, at any point in the present or future at Elyse Bruce’s discretion.